- Direct property or portfolio acquisitions across all asset classes above £50m+
- Asset backed operating companies
- Property partnership for large merger and acquisition deals
- Sale and leaseback transactions
- Distressed debt opportunities
In 1997 Trillium was formed to purchase 27m sq ft of the DWP portfolio. In 2001 we deployed our private capital, in joint venture with Trillium, to acquire BT’s real estate portfolio for £2.4bn, forming Telereal.
In joint venture with M&G in 2007, we acquired £800m of offices and branches from the Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) on a 30-year sale and leaseback agreement.
During the global financial crisis in 2009, Telereal purchased Trillium from LandSec for £750m, to form Telereal Trillium.
In 2015, to further enhance our strategic land objectives, we acquired Lands Improvement from Blackrock.
In a joint venture with Blackstone Property Partners in 2019, we transacted on Network Rail’s commercial estate for £1.46bn and formed The Arch Company.